Friday, February 20, 2015

February 2015 Challenge Face #12- #20

I am determined to get all 29 faces done... I haven't been posting daily, but I have been working on faces whenever I can spare the time. Most are not the in depth faces that I like to do but simple faces, eye's, nose, and mouth? Check.


Face #12 Smile!



Faces #13 and #14 ... I was doing this one for Valentine's Day but then I lost interest and time half way through... but I happy with how they turned out, I didn't do any mapping or guidelines for proportion on them.


Face #15


Face #16


Face #17... I didn't feel like drawing another eye... it was a weird night.



Face #18


Face #19


Face #20. I drew her while watching  Men In Black...So I gave her an alien feel.



I've noticed that with these quick faces I don't want to do them in pencil. I constantly pick up my charcoal and start doodling. It must be a charcoal month.

No comments:

Post a Comment