Wednesday, February 3, 2016

29faces Face #2 Taylor Negron



Face #2 in the 29 faces challenge is Taylor Negron, who passed away Janurary, 10, 2015. exactly one year before David Bowie  (They both died from liver cancer, kinda creepy).
I only found out he passed away because of my research, and it surprised me, he was such a familiar face. He was an actor, a comedian, a painter, and a playwright. 
I knew  him from his T.V. appearances and smaller parts in movies, he always left an impression.



How could you not remember that smile? 







4 comments:

  1. You've capture his smile so expressively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you susupetal :) As soon as I saw that smile I knew I needed to use it as a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Misantropia :) Shading is my favorite thing to do, it's amazing how a even a little of it can make a face pop.

      Delete