Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 2014 Face #13 Katy Perry

I had another request, this time for Katy Perry. To say how Kylie is related to me is very long winded (think friend of a friend type  thing). Anyway, she's 5 and is in love with Katy Perry, she even went to the Katy Perry concert that was in Portland last week. She was all dressed up with fairy wings and got her hair spray painted blue, just like Katy Perry. She's stinking adorable.


Sorry for the fuzziness of the picture, I took it on my phone and sent to facebook before copying it to here. (maybe when I stop being lazy I will put a better picture up).






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great expression and shading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scarlet, I was having a hard time time with the shading until I messed with the contrast of the guide picture. I'm still learning but shadowy guides definitely help.

      Delete
  2. You've done a great job of capturing her likeness! I think your drawing shows more of her personality than the reference photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wedgeart, She took me a lot longer than I thought she would. I think the photos for celebrities can be too 'clean' looking and it looses some of their personality, so I'm glad you like her.

      Delete