Monday, September 15, 2014

September 2014 faces #10 and #11

This weekend was super busy, and I didn't think I would get any faces done, but while at the Renaissance fair  on Sunday I was able to sketch two faces. I found a shady spot at one of the small stages and for 10 minutes I listened to a harpist and sketched.

The first face was just charcoal to paper, I couldn't see the harpists face, otherwise I would of sketched her. I couldn't blend every well with the charcoal pencil that I brought so I didn't do  much shading or detail.




One lady sat down kitty-corner from me and I was able to get her basic sketch... she moved before I could finish her.





And a picture from Sunday. It was near 100 degrees in the kings valley (It's actually named that, it's not just for the festival) and all of us had a blast despite the heat. And my feather costume held up nicely (and kept me cool compared to last years outfit) though I have some tweaking I want to do to it before next time.












No comments:

Post a Comment