Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hands #14, #15, and #16

I got three more done in the past two days. I'm still hoping in getting a few done ahead of schedule so I have a buffer but so far that plan hasn't worked, and today the sun is out and I'm going outside to enjoy it. Procrastination at it's finest....

Hand #14, Clasping in Prayer, I'm beginning to see a theme in April (other than hands), and its that lots of prayers are needed, regardless of what you believe in. This one was done for my mother.

Hand #15, Prayer bead hands. This one was done for all the people in the Boston bombing, my thoughts are with all of you and your family's.

Hand #16, Dirt filled hands. Because even in all this sadness, we need to look at the good and beautiful things in life.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ayala. I'm hoping to get more done tomorrow, I never seem to get ahead! lol

      Delete