Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hands #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, and #13

 I am so happy that its finally the weekend! In an hour I leave for the cat show but I wanted to upload the hands that I have done. My last post was an understatement for how stressful this week was and in the end it didn't turn out well either. 
I was stuck in court for three days, my focus was on supporting my family but during some down time I roughly drew some hands in pen to occupy myself. Then when I was home last night, I poured myself a cocktail and got out my charcoals and tag-teamed drawing and watching MadMen on netflix. 
I am happy to say, somehow, I am caught up, day 13 and drawling #13.

Hands #8 and #9, I was happy with, even though I lost my model that was clasping their hands.

Hand #10, the proportions are off, but it is what it is.

Hand #11 is my left hand on the arm of the bench in the courtroom. 

Hand # 12, the fist, focusing on shading and form.

Hand #13, I finished it this morning. Hands holding prayer beads, I loved these hands. 

I should have more time this week and am hoping to get out my water colors and do a few hands in that medium :)

No comments:

Post a Comment