Monday, April 22, 2013

Hands #17, #18, #19, #20, and #21

Ugh, I'm falling behind.... I can see the end in sight, I just need to get there! 
When I post hands  (like the clasping or praying) I count it one hand as long as both hands are from a single person. So if I draw two people holding hands I count it two hands because it's from two different people. Hand #17 and #18 are one drawing they are holding hands.  #19, #20, and #21 is a  stacked view of an adult, child, and baby hands. 


Hand #17 and #18, it needs a little more work to get that pointer finger to look more bent but otherwise I'm happy with it.

Hands #19, #20, and #21. This is still a work in progress. The shading and details just aren't right, I've been playing with it for two days and I think I need to put it away for a while and come back to it. Fresh eyes will be able to work their magic and get it finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment