Monday, April 29, 2013

Hands #22 - #30

YAY! I finished 30 hands in 30 days! This past week I honestly didn't think I would be able to make it, I'm packing our apartment and preparing our new house (remodeling the kitchen, bathroom and painting), I had my cousin  from out of town over for the weekend and the beach vacation I had  been putting off sense January started yesterday. With so little time I did more hands per drawing/painting, and some aren't done yet, but I have #30 and that's all I set out to do this month.

Over the past 30 days I defiantly can see my strengths and weaknesses. I look forward to taking the next month off before starting a new challenge. I think I read something about 'Guys" in June... Anyway here are the hands...



#22 I sketched this of my own hand, it was inspired by Neil Gaiman's February tale in The Calendar of Tales  and I entered it in the contest.

#23 & #24 Holding hands. Not a lot of time was spent on this one, I was feeling the deadline, the shadowing could use more work.

#25 & #26 Mans best friend. (After we move I'm getting a puppy so I have a bit of puppy fever :) )


 Hands #27, #28, #29, & #30. It's from the color festival in India.


Here is the unfinished watercolor. This is about half way through painting it. I need to add color and more depth/shading, but my time was short so the finished product wont be until next week (or after we move!)


See you in June for 'Guys'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment