Thursday, February 27, 2014

Face #23, #24, #25, and #26

Again a day of trying to catch up. Two of the faces are from Christmas and were in my reserve stash to make sure I had enough to reach all 29! 

Face #23, Lily in pencil...was going to be a Christmas present but looks nothing like her, I just couldn't get the shadowing right and it didn't do her justice (other than not looking like the intended child I love this drawing)

Face #24 Lily in Pencil, I was able to recover with this picture of lily (Note; it is not finished in this picture, I added a lot more detail work and shadowing, but I don't have a picture of the finished piece as I finished it the night before the Christmas party).

Face #25 in pencil, Freehand with only glancing at my guide as I drew... His mouth needs work, not enough shadowing now that I look at it on here.... but I love his eyes.

Face #26  in pencil... A different angle than usual, it would of worked better if I wasn't so buzzed on coffee and rushed through it.

Only one more day to go! I got to get back to drawing if I want to make it to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment