Friday, February 28, 2014

Face #27, #28, and #29!!! I made it!

It is day 28, we are at the finish line. Another month of faces has gone by and I can hardly believe it. There where a few times this month that I thought I wouldn't make it, but here I am :)



Face #27 in pencil... I found a collection of Victorian hair styles and some of the women in the photos are just begging to be draw or painted... She is one of them (I liked her face more than her hair lol!).



Face #28 in pencil, was done in the car (parked). Her shadowing turned out amazing


Finally face #29!!!!! I love shadows and this photo was screaming out to me with all it's darkness...


Another challenge down! WHOOHOO pat yourself on the back, we made it!

I plan on doing 'Hands in April' next, I'm not sure if it's planned this year or not but I greatly enjoyed doing it last year. I'll see all of you in April!


No comments:

Post a Comment