Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 25, Catching up , Faces #22, #23, #24, #25.

My weekend was overwhelmingly busy, I didn't have time to even have a moment to myself before having to rush to the next thing. Yesterday I was able to bring my art supplies with me and I started working on a face while my friends were tolerant of my multi-tasking. Then in the evening I had to cancel some plans because I needed to watch my dear friends children while she was at work, so I was able to bring my art supplies again. In total I got 4 faces done.


First off is David Tennat as Dr.Who.







Then while I was babysitting I did these. First is just a woman, there is no reference photo, I made her up, I'm not happy with her but she's a face.



And then I did a horse because I friends daughter absolutely loves horses, probably as much as I do :)

And then once the little one's went to bed, I realized that I had one photo on my phone to use as a reference. ( I recently copied photos to my computer and cleaned up my phone)

So this is my friend Mandy, she was celebrating discount candy day on February 15th.




I can tell how running behind and the deadline looming is effecting me, I feel like my progress has halted. Hmm, 4 more left and my week is still busy :/  I will get this challenge done, even if I have to draw a family of stick figures smiling. 

1 comment: