Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 28, Face 29 It's over!

As I said in the last post, this month has flown by, both with the art and with life in general.  Spring is right around the corner and in my neck of the woods that means rain, grey days, foggy mornings, mist and lots of green. For me it's a beautiful time of year (if you can get passed all the mud, if you focus on mud then spring it ugly around here). 

 I don't know if I'll do another month of faces this year, but I read something about doing hands in April that intrigued me, we'll see.  I will randomly post my work through out the year but I highly doubt it will be more than one or two pieces a month. 

I can say I am completely happy with what I've done this past month. I can see how much progress I've made and where I need to work on things. 


Enough blabbing, here is my #29 face, my boyfriend, who had bugged me all month to draw him.


It doesn't do his justice but I'll get better then more I do.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your boyfriend is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome guy! Very nice sketch :oD
    I want to thank you for being part of the 29 faces challenge, and all the craziness that comes with it lol
    Yes, Hands in April! yaay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make great portraits! Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ayala Art and denthe! This past month has been so busy I didn't think I would make it!

    ReplyDelete