Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 27, Face #26, #27 & #28 Doctor Who love

It's amazing how fast the month had gone by. Yes it is the shortest month of the year but dang, I don't think it's ever gone by this fast.

The first face is a light sketch, I didn't like where it was going so I stopped and started again, this time with a different angle.
So here are two of Matt Smith, (Who plays the 11th Doctor in Doctor Who)

I've decided I need a lot more work before I can do faces at this angle.


Not perfect, he's off with his eyes and forehead, but I like him.

And seeing as I have the 10th and 11th Doctor I felt the need to give the 9th some love as well, so face #28 is Christopher Eccleston as the 9th Doctor Who.


Now that I have them so close for inspection I see that I needed to make his nose a little bigger...

Tomorrow I will do face #29! So excited to get done and look back at all my faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment