Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day three, face #4 and #5, Superbowl.

Today is Superbowl Sunday. I don't follow football, I love live games but Superbowl is the only game that I will watch on TV.
It is a family event for me. I choose a team, usually opposite of one of my siblings and we root like crazy. But like most people, I watch the Superbowl for the commercials and I usually pass on the halftime show (especially this year, sorry, not a beyonce fan).

Anyway I decided that my face for the day should be in honor of the sport. I googled this image and as you can see it has both teams because I have yet to decide who I'm  rooting for :)



And my drawing, done in pencil and colored pencil.

Photo was taken with my cell phone, so its not the greatest.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Your paintings really look like the pictures, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete